One of my most significant passions is sharing the essence of my best selling book “Reframe Your Blame, How To Be Personally Accountable”
I would be thrilled to share the evolution of personal Accountability with your group or organization. This book is truly a ground breaking “how to” vs “you should”. There are several different formats available so you can pick and choose what is most appropriate for you.
- 60 minutes that will change how you, your team and organization think and feel about personal accountability. This concept is at the core of ALL organizational change. Make sure your team knows what it REALLY is.
Half-Day and Full Day Experiential Workshops:
- These are designed to fit within a broader longer term program of team development and organizational change. In this structure the participants do not just think about
- they experience it, so they can live it at work and in their lives.
The Accountability Intensive:
- This 3-day experiential workshop steps participant through the contextual understanding and feelings of the e levels of victimization and the 3 levels of Personal Accountability. It provide a multitude of tools and processes to
reframe in REAL TIME
- victim experiences that have often been carried for most of their lives! I am happy to offer this to teams, organizations and personal development/transformation companies. The Creator’s Code also offers this as a public program as well. You can find out more about that here.
To see me in action here a couple of video clips.
For more information about booking Jay as a keynote speaker or organizing a workshop for your team or community. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org